Wednesday 18 May 2011

Tea Party with Girlfriends

My lovely girlfriends turned up last Saturday to cheer me up (after my miscarriage) and to celebrate my belated birthday (we were supposed to go to an all-girls-spa-day-out on Saturday but had to cancel due to my circumstances). Serena brought her cute portable tea sets. Ros and her also baked all those lovely scones and pastries, while Liz and Hawa brought over some more scrumptious treats - cupcakes and macaroons. They arranged everything for me. All I had to do is, sit down and eat! Great eh? :) We had a wonderful time. They even brought me birthday presents! I was touched by their gestures and efforts. The best belated birthday party ever! Thanks so much guys and love you lots!! xxx 

Serena, Ros and Hawa - Smile... whilst fixing the cupcake stand

Liz: This cupcake is mine! 

Table setting

Home made scones and pain-au-chocolat

My birthday presents - 
I have also wanted a Mitch Turner's book, Cake Masterclass and got one! The Hummingbird Bakery  cook book also contains great recipes from their bakery. I will write something about the books in the future. Still have a lot of flipping to do! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment