Monday 23 May 2011

A new arrival - a baby girl

My old friend, Lynda came over on Friday night for a chat. We have not seen each other for a long time, so it was nice to see her again. From food to men to work to cupcakes, she told me that she is attending a small gathering with friends to celebrate a new arrival of one of her girlfriends. She wanted something cute and pretty looking and it's up to me to come up with the design. So I baked and decorated these cuppies in pink and white - with daisies to brighten them up. I also printed out some cute "It's a girl" stickers  to add the effect. I really like the finished product and Lynda confirmed that the cuppies were a hit with the kids and she was the most popular auntie at the party :)

25 pcs, Buttercream and Gumpaste Flower, RM70

Pretty in pink with white daisies

Stickers for added "cuteness"

No comments:

Post a Comment