Wednesday 18 May 2011

Brown and Gold request..

I received a phone call from my best friend Tina, this morning while I was sleeping for a cake order. People always call me while I was sleeping, somehow - especially when it comes to ordering cupcakes :) (granted, it was 11.30 am and I was still sleeping. I have been having rough nights since the miscarriages, can't really sleep even though I was exhausted. So, most nights, I went to bed around 1 or 2 am in the morning). Anyway, the cupcakes are for her officemate who is getting engaged this weekend. They will come and pick up the cupcakes tomorrow. He wanted something in brown and gold, which is the theme colour for the engagement party. I didn't have gold colour in hand (and I can't go out and drive as I am still in my mini confinement period) - so I suggested something brown-ish with cream colour instead. He wanted buttercream cupcakes with little fondant decorations. So, today, I prepare all the decorations - simple daisy flowers and heart shapes in brown. Will update more tomorrow with pictures of the finished cupcakes :)

Some daisies and heart shapes for the cupcakes 

No comments:

Post a Comment