Sunday 15 May 2011

Baby in... baby out.. Bye-bye baby :(

In my previous post, I broke the news that I was 6 weeks pregnant. Well, not anymore. I had a miscarriage several days ago, at 7 weeks. We're devastated but accepted the fact that it was not meant to be this time. Better luck next time, I guess. Anyway, life has to go on. I am now on 2 weeks mini-confinement (in our culture, a woman has to go through some sort of health regime called confinement after each delivery or miscarriage. This involves no going out for a specific number of days (minimum 44 days after delivery or 14 days after a miscarriage), resting and no doing any heavy chores (this, I am not complaining) eating only specific kind of boring healthy food (mostly steamed vegetables and fish), taking yucky medications and have massages to relax and untangled any twisted veins and muscles. I am only on day 3 and already feeling restless and can't wait to start baking! Oh well, cupcakes can wait ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment