Friday 29 April 2011

Engagement Cupcakes - something blue...

This order came from Teacher Norhayati - (Meisha's class teacher at school) for her niece's engagement this Sunday. Although it was later minute, I don't have the heart to say no. She confirmed everything by 10.45 pm last night - the colour theme is baby blue and confirmed the name of the couple. She wanted something sweet and simple but with fondant converings.  I started rolling out the fondant and sugar paste at 11.30 pm to mould the flowers and other decorations. I only finished at 3 a.m! Woke up at 8 am and started baking and decorating. Fuhhh! I had to finish everything by today as tomorrow, Saturday, we are off to Penang for a weekend holiday. Anyway, I've just passed the cupcakes to her an hour ago, and I really hope she and her niece like the cupcakes :)





Complimentary box and ribbons

No comments:

Post a Comment